Wednesday, April 29, 2009
I kinda just screwed up my family paper but I wasn't really sad which kinda shocked me! Of course I'm affected cause' I kinda answered the whole of the question wrongly but I'm not as sad as Cynthia and I wonder why. But if I were in her shoes it would have mattered more cause' there's a possibility of dropping to the next class of honors but I think she won't do that badly laaaaa cause' she's with the zai group for the group paper HAA! Anyway silly girl, I don't think you'll be reading this but I'm so sorry I called you. I thought you might want to know the correct answer yea? Hmm, at least now we know what's the family reconstruction proces?? Not too late right since it might be useful in the future? HUGS!
My heck care attitude may be because a 3.5 and a 3.99 make no difference; or maybe other modules don't matter anymore since I only wanted to do well for my ISM (which is like impossible already)? Baa who cares! Just freaking graduate!
PS: Ben I know your cognitive appraisals la just like to make fun of you can anot! Per per per per per to you and ^5 to Lily!